[ QUOTE ]
Jimmi Hendrix [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I think Jimmi called Duane Allman the best player he ever saw
[ QUOTE ]
Jimmi Hendrix [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp007816300.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I think Jimmi called Duane Allman the best player he ever saw
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Jimmi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Angus Young and Carlos Santana
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"
Guys look at rock music today, is it just me or does the guitar not play as important of role as it used to? I mean look at the top rock bands today, how many of you can name the lead guitarist for these bands?? I mean back in the day everybody knew Angus from AC/DC, Slash from GNR, EVH from Van Halen and so on.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Zacky Vengance from A7X, Morello from Audioslave, Zakk Wylde from BLS, Adam Jones from Tool
I meant the new bands, the Nickelback's, Shinedown, 3 Days Grace, those bands.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Avenged Sevenfold is new.
You name me a band and Ill name you the player.
Guitar playing has changed, its just like everything else.
Bookmarks